Catalog trenchless equipment
The advantages of trenchless technologies.
Trenchless technologies provide for the execution of the liner and repair of communications with the least expenses of material and physical means, allowing to eliminate the costs of restoring adjacent areas and reduce the time of work.
Trenchless technologies are used when carrying out the following activities:
- underground cabling of any type;
- the laying of oil-, gas-, heating conductors;
- laying of Sewerage and water supply;
- the formation of piles and pile constructions, wells and boreholes;
- the consolidation of the vaults of underground structures;
- replacement of pipes – the destruction of the old and simultaneous construction of new.
The purpose of the equipment.
Machines are designed to perform the following activities:
- the formation of compacted soils through and blind horizontal, inclined and vertical boreholes with a diameter of 55-155mm;
- the formation through the horizontal and inclined wells with a diameter up to 300 mm (with extender), and tightening simultaneously with the excavation the polyethylene pipes with a diameter 63-250 mm;
- clogging of the soil or pre-punched hole steel pipes (open or closed end) with outer diameter from 63 up to 1420 mm;
- the formation of the soil cement and concrete pipelines, concrete and reinforced concrete piles;
- loosening compacted bulk materials;
- deep compaction of loose soils and sediment;
- you can use the machine to extract soil from pipes with inner diameter from 40mm to 120mm;
- the pulling of the pipes.
Advantages equipment of TM “NOVA TEC”
Machine TM “NOVA TEC” can work in harsh conditions (dirt, water, etc.). All machines are equipped with flap (splash guard) that opens when you release the air from the machine and then closed. This prevents the ingress of dirt inside the machine during the tunneling operation.
Thanks to the use of technology bestelakoak integrity and stability of the elements responsible for the integrity, sealing machines TM “NOVA TEC” at times higher in comparison with the technology based on the use of a Teflon wear rings.
Our machines are manufactured using Teflon (quick-wear) rings. This technology is associated with higher production costs, but increases strength and durability. This is a result of additional hardening, carburizing and nitriding, and induction hardening of moving elements and additional mechanical hardening of the inner sliding surfaces (the so called mandrel). These operations ensure high strength and stability, preventing the possibility of internal contamination of the machine. This solution ensures stable air flow without loss of capacity. Machine TM “NOVA TEC” made without the use of fast-wearing Teflon rings. Used in the production process of the new “bestelakoa” technology to provide sealing of machines allows to increase their strength and durability due to additional hardening, carburizing and nitriding, and induction hardening of moving elements and additional mechanical hardening of the internal surfaces of slip by rolling. Due to the increased integrity of the machine possess higher durability and stability.
The choice of a particular machine is essential for the smooth implementation of most jobs. With a full set of expanders, nozzles and accessories, our customers can take full advantage of the capabilities of the device.
A wide range of manufactured machines and implemented technical solutions used in the manufacture of machinery TM “NOVA TEC”, reduce the turnaround time to achieve higher accuracy of the puncture and make the machine indispensable for the solution of full spectrum of tasks of laying and replacement of communications.